Fwd: Walking Festival of Sound 2021 / April 5-25

JG
Jonas Gruska
Tue, Apr 6, 2021 1:17 PM

Zdravim,

davam do pozornosti tento festival, je tam toho dost vela zaujimaveho k
teme terenneho nahravania:
http://www.wfos.net/program.html

Pekny den,
Jonas

Walking Festival of Sound is a transdisciplinary event and a meeting
point for the international network of practitioners and researchers
interested in sound and walking. Through diverse events we explore how
walking and listening practices can augment and challenge the way we
perceive, navigate through, and care for our shared environments. In
2019
the festival took place in two cities, Stockholm, Sweden and Newcastle
upon
Tyne, the UK. In April 2021, the festival is moving to Kraków and
Edinburgh, places historically bound by a twin town partnership.

This year's theme revolves around the notion of solidarity. Thus, we
hope
to explore how attentive listening and walking can be practiced as
forms of
solidarity between generations, cultures, and species. Among numerous
conceptual, historical, and spatial avenues, during WFoS 2021 we will
walk
through the history of slavery in Edinburgh, traverse soundscapes of
borders, give hearing to ecotones outside a zoological garden, travel
though the vanishing soundscapes of the Arctic, let tinnitus rewire
our
perception, and challenge our humanly routines through active,
ecological,
and unanticipated listening assignments.

Due to the pandemic, most of the events will take place online.The
full
program and links to free registration can be found on www.wfos.net
http://www.wfos.net
.
Please, feel free to spread the word among anyone who might be
interested.

[...]
TS
Tomas Senkyrik
Tue, Apr 6, 2021 2:43 PM

ahoj jonasi a vsichni, diky, ano taky to sleduju a je to hodne zajímavé, cau tomas senkyrik

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

ahoj jonasi a vsichni, diky, ano taky to sleduju a je to hodne zajímavé, cau tomas senkyrik Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Jonas Gruska <mrqwaxgo@gmail.com> Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 3:17:22 PM To: terenne@lists.zvukolom.org <terenne@lists.zvukolom.org> Subject: [Terenne nahravanie] Fwd: Walking Festival of Sound 2021 / April 5-25 Zdravim, davam do pozornosti tento festival, je tam toho dost vela zaujimaveho k teme terenneho nahravania: http://www.wfos.net/program.html Pekny den, Jonas > *Walking Festival of Sound* is a transdisciplinary event and a meeting > point for the international network of practitioners and researchers > interested in sound and walking. Through diverse events we explore how > walking and listening practices can augment and challenge the way we > perceive, navigate through, and care for our shared environments. In > 2019 > the festival took place in two cities, Stockholm, Sweden and Newcastle > upon > Tyne, the UK. In April 2021, the festival is moving to Kraków and > Edinburgh, places historically bound by a twin town partnership. > > This year's theme revolves around the notion of solidarity. Thus, we > hope > to explore how attentive listening and walking can be practiced as > forms of > solidarity between generations, cultures, and species. Among numerous > conceptual, historical, and spatial avenues, during WFoS 2021 we will > walk > through the history of slavery in Edinburgh, traverse soundscapes of > borders, give hearing to ecotones outside a zoological garden, travel > though the vanishing soundscapes of the Arctic, let tinnitus rewire > our > perception, and challenge our humanly routines through active, > ecological, > and unanticipated listening assignments. > > Due to the pandemic, most of the events will take place online.The > full > program and links to free registration can be found on *www.wfos.net > <http://www.wfos.net>*. > Please, feel free to spread the word among anyone who might be > interested. _______________________________________________ Terenne mailing list -- terenne@lists.zvukolom.org To unsubscribe send an email to terenne-leave@lists.zvukolom.org _________ Tento mailing list bezi pod zastitou vydavatelstva LOM. Pomozte nam pokryt naklady s ním spojene zakupenim nasich albumov na http://zvukolom.org